Achieve Rihanna hairstyle in the Harper’s Bazaar
Rihanna’s just recently posed, for Harper’s Bazaar the singer had her hair straight, but her fringe was rolled up and a little more volume was added. Rihanna’s hair look straight without the sleek, her hair had no real shine, it looked more matt.
The hairstyle that Rihanna wore at the shoot at the harper’s bazaar is quite different from the hairstyle that Rihanna sported to her grandmother’s funeral in New York City.
I actually liked Rihanna hairstyle in the Harper’s Bazaar magazine shoot; it looked simple but quite elegant. If you would like to achieve the hairstyle that Riri sported on the Harper’s magazine then this article is for you.
How to achieve Rihanna hairstyle on the cover of Harper’s Magazine.
- • Firstly, start with freshly washed hair, and perform the Apple cider vinegar rinse. Hair product build up that is left behind in your hair can cause your hair to look dull instead of clean.
- • Condition your hair, as you would for any normal wash, and apply a leave –in hair conditioner, in this case I recommend one of my favorite ‘’go to’’ leave-in hair conditioner which is Kinky curly not today.
- • Apply a hair polishing serum that contains good hair silicones; apply about a dime size amount as not to overdo the hair silicone. Over doing hair products will only leave your hair looking limp after styling so try not to.
- • Then clip your hair into six sections, using alligator clips, to make blow drying your hair easier, work with small section, I recommend working with about finger size section, warp you are that section of hair around the brush and aim the blow dryer at an angle.
- • Do the above steps, until you get the to last section of hair at the front. When you have come to the last section of hair that is still damp, wrap your hair around the brush forward.
- • Then blow dry that section hair forward, holding the blow dryer at an angle resting it on your palm facing it towards your forehead.
- • To be able to able to get your hair straighter, apply a heat protectant hair serum, take a dime size amount of heat protectant serum rub it into palms and lightly coat your hair. Do not over do the heat protectant as this can make the your hair look limp.
- • Once you have lightly coated your hair, then section your hair again, and go over it in the same manner using a flat iron.
- • As you did with the blow dryer, when you get to the front section, iron your hair the other way, which should be away from you.
- • To be able to get the best out of your flat-iron, using a rat-tail, small-toothed comb as your flat ironing. This helps detangle your hair and the flat-iron can reach every hair shaft.